Saturday 18 February 2012

Essential Set - The Shins Live ACL 21.09.03 - MP3

When you start to talk about essential live sets it doesn't get much more essential than this. Being from 2003 it contains only material from Chutes Too Narrow and before. So thats no Wincing the Night Away folk but I am a-ok with that. The earlier Shins material is typically the best to me. Not to put down their new efforts, I really think the new music is amazaing and doesn't stray from that tested and true Shins sound, but the older music I have so many memories around its fucking insane.

So here's a soundboard recording of a great live set from Austin City Limits 2003. I wish I could have been there and one day I may end up there. Enjoy this gem.

Tracklist:
1 Pressed in a Book
2 Kissing the Lipless
3 So Says I
4 Girl on the Wing
5 One by One All Day
6 When I Goosestep
7 Saint Simon
8 Young Pilgrims
9 Turn A Square
10 Girl Inform Me
11 The Celebate Life
12 Eating Styes from Elephant Eyes (aborted)
13 Eating Styes from Elephant Eyes
14 Caring is Creepy
15 Pink Bullets
16 Gone For Good
17 New Slang
18 Know Your Onion!

Download The Shins Live at Austin City Limits 21.09.03 Here

No comments:

Post a Comment