Monday 13 February 2012

Essential Set - DBridge - Live at Fabric 8.1.2010 Red Bull Academy

Dbridge has been sitting right near the top of my list of must see drum and bass artists before I die. Living in Victoria, British Columbia I've been lucky to be exposed to such high class dnb on the regular. But I gotta say its been awhile. Often we get the same shows recycled through here. Good artists, but recycled. There is nothing recycled about Dbridge. Having never seen him I didn't really know what to totally expect.

Was it ever a show though. Holy he sticks to his guns and doesn't play any dubshit mashed up crap its a total experience of this upper echelon drum and bass that anyone could enjoy. Subtle yet pumping bass mixed the entire time. Nothing too over the top in terms of anthems.

I felt I needed to represent him on the blog. So here's a dope set I found from not too long ago in my collection. I'm sorry that there's a emcee in parts of it. Im sure we all feel the same about dnb emcees. They're better when they just stand behind whoever's spinning.

Dbridge Live at Fabric 812010 Red Bull Music Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment