Wednesday 15 February 2012

Essential Live Set - Husker Du - 1985-08-28 1st Ave, MN

This is one of my fav Husker Du live recordings. The quality is absolutely excellent this is a radiating soundboard recording. When Husker played this set they had already made the move to Warner Bros. (or were in the process of it). That would explain the quality. This the most readily available Husker Du bootleg but still and essential piece of 80s independent music history. Also known as Lyndale's Burning.

1.Flip Your Wig.
2.Every Everything.
3.Makes No Sense At All.
4.Girl Who Lives On Heaven Hill.
5.I Apologize.
6.If I Told You.
7.Don't Want To Know If You Are Lonely.
8.I Don't Know For Sure.
9.Terms Of Psychic Warfare.
10.Powerline.
11.Books About UFOs.
12.Hardly Getting Over It.
13.Sorry Somehow.
14.(You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care.
15.Green Eyes.
16.Divide And Conquer.

Total Playing Time 50:17

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment