Thursday 22 March 2012

Flashback MP3 - DJ Signify - 1993

When I think of DJ Signify I think of Commodore 2007 Van City at the Aesop Rock show where he basically destroyed the room with Blockhead tag teaming beats mixes warming up a nice atmosphere for what would be a stellar performance by Aesop Rock Rob Sonic and Big Wiz.

I've kinda been obsessed with instrumental hip hop since I first hear DJ Shadows Endtrouducing. It's provided a colorful backdrop to nature and life. Anyways back to that show I can remember Signify drop this and at the time it was one of those rare unreleased but not unplayed bangers that got the crowd moving.

For anyone who missed DJ Signify's Of Cities I strongly recommend giving that a shot. There's some amazing cuts with Aesop. But now let the brass bellow with 1993.


MP3

Oh yeah here's a video of that show:)

No comments:

Post a Comment