Saturday 17 December 2011

New Shins Album Release Date/Tracklisting


Its no secret that The Shins are probably my favorite band ever. The only one that may edge them out is Jawbreaker. Even though James Mercer fired the rest of the band built a little supergroup around him I don't think the music is going to suffer. James Mercer has always been the creative force behind The Shins so as long as he's around Im not worried. The album is due for a march 2012 release, so maybe if we're lucky there will be a leak in february:) I just can't wait for them to tour again. I'd imagine they're going to do a huge festival run next year. Heres the tracklist. Three of the songs have been performed live, I chose the video of the song that jumped out the most me, which is the album opener The Rifles Spiral. I'm going to do a massive Shins B-Side and Rarities Collection I've been working on when i get back to Victoria.


01 The Rifle's Spiral
02 Simple Song
03 It's Only Life
04 No Way Down
05 September
06 Bait and Switch
07 Fall of '82
08 For a Fool
09 40 Mark Strasse
10 Port of Morrow

No comments:

Post a Comment