Friday 9 December 2011

Essential Mixtape - Excursions (ATCQ Rarities & B-Sides) - Mick Boogie


Mick Boogie has truely topped any mixtape he's ever done with this one.  A Tribe Called Quest is the pinnacle of hip hop in my world. I had thought I had heard every Tribe song a few times at least. That is, until this mixtape rolled in early this summer. Oh yeah Mick Boogie, who grew up in Poland Ohio was the dj for the Cleveland Cavaliers for a number of seasons. Maybe he made Lebron bounce.

I remember good times to and from Thetis Lake bumping this one. I figured its a great mix that brings us all a little sunshine in the dead of winter. Seasons greetings Tum Tum.

Mick Boogie Excursions Mixtape

Oh yeah and anyone who hasn't checked out Beats, Rhymes, Life: ATCQ Documentary

heres the trailer -

No comments:

Post a Comment